- London Legacy Development Corporation - We are currently engaged in developing the ticketing and membership strategy for the future Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park covering all venues, attractions and events programme opening in 2013-2017.
- View from the Shard - Ticketing system implementation/ project management for this new observation tower opening February 2013.
- The Crystal - Corporate hire income development and business planning for the Siemens sustainability exhibition, which opened in East London in 2012.
- London Children's Museum - We are involved at an early stage suppprting the business planning and site selection for this exciting new museum for London.
- Turner Contemporary - Income generation strategies for this publicly funded, highly acclaimed new art gallery in Margate, which opened in April 2011.
- Royal Pavilion and Museums - Sales and ticketing strategy and project management for the Royal Pavilion, Preston Manor, Brighton Museum, Hove Museum and Booth Museum.
- Mercedes-Benz World - Strategic commercial review of opportunities to maximise income from this 100 acre site at Brooklands, Surrey, in line with the Mercedes brand.
- Tutankhamun Exhibition at the O2 (AEG)- Developed the sales strategy to bring this blockbuster exhibition to London. Record 1.2m visitors.
- London Zoo - Feasibility study for a new attraction at this 1m a year attraction.
- Brighton i360 - Business and operational planning for this proposed observation tower devised by Marks Barfield Architects.
Dublin Central - Created the attraction offer and supported the planning application for a 56,000 m² retail development in the heart of Dublin by developer Chartered Land.